PMDL is OPEN!
As we work through our reopening process, our hours will be normal. As required for the safe reopening on the library we have a number of restrictions that must be in place. These restrictions are in place to keep our community and staff safe. We ask for your patience as we work the process of reopening. It is possible that we will need to make changes to our level of service over the next few weeks. Please know that we are doing our best to make sure the library is a safe place for our community.
Starting Monday July, 13, 2020:
* Library hours will be Mon 10am-6pm Tues-Fri 10am-4pm & Saturday 10am-2pm
* Patrons must check in at the desk when they arrive
* Limit of 20 patrons in the building at one time
* Please keep your library visit to 30 minutes or less
* Book returns must be done in the drop boxes
* Public computers time will be limited to 30 minutes
* Copy, fax, print and scan services will all be available
* Curbside service/Locker pickup will be available
* Quiet Room will be closed until further notice
* Genealogy Room will be closed until further notice
* Book donations are suspended at this time.